Serves/Makes:makes two 12""|
- 1 (12-ounce) package peanut butter flavored chips
- 1 (14-ounce) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed milk(NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 cup (225 ml) Campfire miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped peanuts
- In a heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt chips with sweetened condensed milk.
- Add marshmallows; stir until melted.
- Remove from heat: cool 20 minutes.
- Divide in half; place each portion on a 20-inch piece of wax paper.
- Shape each into a 12-inch log.
- Roll in nuts.
- Wrap tightly; chill 2 hours or until form.
- Remove paper; cut into 1/4-inch slices and ENJOY.
- peanut butter;marshmallow;peanut;candy;