Serves/Makes:8 or more
- 1 chocolate cookie pie crust
- 2 8 oz (224 grm). packages cream cheese softened
- 1 cup (225 ml) powdered sugar
- 2 packages dreamwhip prepared
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) fudge sauce
- 1 can dark cherries
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). brandy (optional)
- Cream together cheese, sugar, and brandy set aside.
- Prepare dreamwhip and fold into cheese mixture.
- 1/2 Pour of fudgesauce over pie crust.
- Pour cheese mixture over fudge.
- Top with cherries.
- Drizzle fudge over cherries.
- Refridgerate 8 hours or until set.
- I came up with this in my kitchen playing around.