Quick Chilled Cream of Avacado Soup
- 2 cups (475 ml) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup (225 ml) pureed avocado (use blender)
- 1 cup (225 ml) milk or cream
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) white pepper
- 1 tsp (5 ml) chives, chopped
- Blend cream of chicken soup, avocado and white pepper.
- When you are ready to serve add 1 cup (225 ml) milk or cream and blend.
- Serve in cups,sprinkle with chives on top to make pretty.
- If you use cream, your soup will be quite rich.
- Serve chilled.
- This is a family recipe we have used it since the
40's. My grandmother introduced it to us when
she came to visit from Indiana.