Bows with roasted red pepper sauce
- Robbin Gooley
- 1 cup (225 ml) jar roasted red peppers, drained
- 1 cup (225 ml) half & half
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) dried basil or 1/4 cup (60 ml) fresh basil leaves
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml) pepper
- 12 oz (336 grm) cooked bow tie pasta
- In food processor whiz all ingredients except pasta,until smooth.
- Toss with bow ties.
- That's it!
- I had seen something similar on a TV program but
didn't have time to write it down,I had company
coming for supper and threw this together.
Crossing my fingers when it came time to sample it, it was
a hit! So now I wrote down my ingredients and makeit quite often.