Cammarata's Sweet and Sour Chicken
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- 8 oz (224 grm) Thousand Island dressing
- 1 cup (225 ml) apricot jam
- 1 packet dry onion soup mix
- cooked rice
- Place chicken in baking dish.
- Cover with mixture of dressing, jam and soup mix.
- Bake covered for one hour at 325 degrees (175 C.).
- Then uncovered for half hour.
- Serve with rice.
- Note: Cooking time may be too long as original recipe
was for a whole chicken not breasts only.
Super easy and quick to make. Recipe is from the ex-manager of the Broken Bow Country
Club in Broken Bow, Nebraska.