- Marion A. Carter, housewife
- 1 9 inch unbaked pie shell
- 2 eggs well beaten
- 1 10 oz (280 grm). package frozen creamed spinach
- 3/4 lb (.3 kg). Swiss cheese, grated
- 1 small can of fried onions (Durkees if available)
- Cook spinach as per directions on package.
- In a large bowl grate cheese.
- Stir in beaten eggs.
- Open hot spinach and add to cheese/egg mixture.
- Stir gently.
- Fold in onions.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) in a preheated oven, until brown.
- Servings depend on size of slices.
- This is a quick and easy recipe for the always on the go woman. There are
many favorable comments from my guests when I serve this. It is a good ol'