- Maria from Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) plain chocolate biscuit crumbs
- 125 g butter, melted
- 200 g chopped pink marshmallows
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) rice bubbles
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) full-cream milk powder
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) icing sugar mixture
- 185 g copha, melted
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) white chocolate melts, melted
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) milk chocolate melts, melted
- Grease a 20 cm x 30 cm lamington pan, place strips of baking paper to cover base and two opposite sides.
- Combine crumbs and butter in bowl; press firmly over base of prepard pan.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Combine marshmallows, rice bubbles, milk powder, coconut and sifter icing sugar in bowl, add copha and mix well.
- Press mixture over base.
- Drizzle top immediately with both chocolates.
- Cover and refrigerate until set.
- A good snack for kids and it is from Australia.
Although it can come from other countries,
ingredients may be slightly different.
Editors note: I'm sure this is a terrific Australian recipe however, many of the ingredients are not available in the United States.