- 2 large boxes of Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 6 cups (1425 ml) of milk (Use 3 cups (700 ml) milk if using pudding to top a cake)
- 1 8-oz. container of soft cream cheese
- 1 16-oz. can of crushed pineapple (drained)
- 1 12-oz. container of cool whip
- 1 small can of chunked pineapple (Drained)
- 1 6-oz. bag of sliced almonds
- Put 2 cups (475 ml) of milk in a blender and add cream cheese.
- Blend well.
- Pour milk mixture and the rest of the milk into a large bowl, add instant pudding and use wire wisk to whip until thick.
- Add drained crushed pineapple and mix well.
- Spread cool whip evenly over the top of pudding.
- Evenly set chunks of pineapple on top and sprinkle almond slices on top.
- Keep refridgerated until ready to serve.
- *Note* To use as a cake topping: Prepare cake in a oblong cake pan, cool cake in the pan, top with pudding mixture (remember to use only 3 cups (700 ml) of milk) and layer with cool whip, pineapple, and sliced almonds.
- Substitute ingredients for fun.
- Examples: chocolate pudding and chocolate chips
- Lemon pudding and coconut etc...
- I am a dessert lover. This recipe is a little
rich but refreshing at the same time. It's great
to take to potlucks, everyone will rave.