Fresh Berries with Creamy Orange Sauce
- 3 oz (84 grm) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) undiluted frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) milk
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) Grand Mariner
- 1 pt FRESH blueberries or strawberries
- Place the cream cheese, O.J. concentrate, milk and liqueur in a blender or food processor. Process until smooth.
- Rinse and drain the berries.
- Divide them among 4 dessert dishes.
- Spoon the sauce on top of the fruit and serve.
- This is a easy summer favorite or when berries come in season.