- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped onion
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped black olives
- 1 cup (225 ml) of mayonnaise
- 1 cup (225 ml) parmesean cheese
- 2 loaves of party rye
- Blend first four ingredients.
- Spread on miniture party rye and bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Easy to modify recipe size - equal amount of all ingredients.
Easy and everyone seems to love it - even if they
don't think they like black olives. You can
blend the ingredients ahead of time and spread it
prior to baking. Great plan ahead appetizer.