- Mindy Billow
- 1 green pepper
- 6 oz (168 grm). sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 onion
- 1 lb (.5 kg). sirloin steak
- 4 tsp (20 ml) butter
- Cut pepper into pieces about 1/2 inches long.
- Slice onions about 1/2 inches long.
- Cut steak into 2-3 inch pieces (big enough not to fall into grill).
- Put the butter into the skillet on medium and add the onions and peppers; stir every now and then until the peppers start to get a darker green.
- Grill the steaks until done.
- After the peppers are done add the can of mushrooms and leave on medium for 15 minutes.
- When the steaks are done, add them to the skillet for 15 to 20 minutes on low so the flavor can get into the steaks.