Cathy's Easy Peanut Butter Sandwiches
- White Bread (2 slices)
- Peanut Buttter (Smooth or Crunchy) Smooth is my favorite
- 8 oz (224 grm). glass of 2% cold milk
- Open bread bag.
- Lay out 2 slices of white bread (wonder is great).
- Open PB jar.
- Insert knife in PB jar and scoop generously.
- Spread evenly on BOTH slices.
- Place slice's together.
- Cut into four even pieces.
- Place on plate.
- Pour glass of 2% milk.
- For the Expert - Cut off crusts
- When I was younger, I was sitting on the steps in my backyard content in
eating my Peanut Butter Sandwich. I didn't even get one bite out of my
1/2 of sandwich when Mr. Squirrel stole my other half. I have been
traumatized and frequently seek counseling due to this matter. This is a
true story. Ask my mom. Although, I do not seek counseling, just excessive
therapy (ha, ha)!