- Heat Waldman
- 2 6 oz (168 grm).jars of marinated artichoke hearts (reserve marinade from ONE jar of artichokes)
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) dry bread crumbs
- 4 oz (112 grm). monterey jack cheese,shredded
- 4 oz (112 grm). cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 small clove garlic, pressed
- 1 tsp (5 ml). salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml). pepper
- 4 eggs
- In a small pan saute' chopped onion and garlic in marinade, 2 or 3 mins. or until tender, set aside.
- Chop artichokes medium to fine (bite size).
- Add onion, bread crumbs, cheeses, and artichokes to a medium bowl.
- Separately beat eggs then add to rest of ingredients.
- Add spices and mix gently until blended.
- Turn into greased baking pan (with low sides).
- Bake uncovered for 25 minutes at 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Always a crowd pleaser, especially because it can be served both hot or cold.
It is also nice for the vegetarian guests.