Porkchop Casserole - A meal in One
- Lisa Crawford
- 4 baking potatoes
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1 can French's Fried Onion Topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Peel and cut potatoes into small bite size pieces.
- In a casserole dish, put one layer of potatoes down.
- Sprinkle chopped onions over the potatoes.
- Spread mushroom soup over the potatoes and onions.
- Repeat the layers until all used.
- Cut the pork chops into bite size pieces and place on top.
- Top the casserole with French's Onion topping.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for one hour.
- Note: if potatoes are cut into thick pieces, it will take longer to cook.
This is a recipe my mother used to make when we
were little. We loved everything that went in it
so we would clean our plates.