- 2 cups (475 ml) mayonnaise
- 1 container (8 oz (224 grm).) parmesan chesse (less if you don't like it to rich!)
- 2 packages frozen spinach (chopped)
- 2 cans artichoke hearts
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) real tabasco sauce (more if you like it hot!)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Thaw frozen spinach.
- Chop artichoke hearts into very small pieces.
- Set 1/2 cup (125 ml) of parmesan cheese aside.
- Now mix ALL INGREDIENTS together in a baking dish (you can do it in all one dish! I love that!) and sprinkle 1/2 cup (125 ml) parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 20-30 minutes or until nice and brown around the edges.
- Cool for 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve with white corn chips.
- This should be kept in the frige....and it is great hot or cold! (I like it both ways!)
- This is a great dip for veggi lovers! I think it goes best with corn chips
(you know....the kind you use with salsa!)