Dylan's Delight Chicken Casserole
- Lisa Casserly
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 6 boneless breasts of chicken
- 1 bag of Pepperidge Farm stuffing (the blue bag prepared as directed on package)
- 6 slices Swiss cheese (optional)
- 6 slices ham (optional)
- 1 can cream of mushroom or cream of chicken soup
- 1 jar chicken gravy
- Mix together soup and gravy.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees (200 C.).
- Layer chicken/ham/cheese/gravy-soup/stuffing in 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Bake for 50 minutes at 375 degrees (200 C.).
- Serve with cranberry sauce and corn bread! Kind of a nice New England Meal!