- 10 lbs (4.5 kg) Los Rios Rancho apples (or grannysmith)
- 8 qts. Los Rios Rancho apple cider (or equivalent)
- 3 lbs (1.4 kg). sugar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). ground allspice
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). ground cloves
- 3 tbsp (45 ml). ground cinnamon
- Wash, pare and core apples.
- Boil cider down to half the original amount.
- Add sugar and spices and cook until the consistency of fruit butter, stirring constantly to prevent scorching.
- Put into sterilized jars and seal.
- Straight from Oak Glen.
Los Rios Rancho
39610 Oak Glen Road
Yucaipa, Ca. 92399