- Lee Snover
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) whipping Cream
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). cream of tartar
- 1 can (14 oz (392 grm).) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 pkg.(4 oz (112 grm).) instant chocolate pudding
- 1 cup (225 ml) water
- In large mixing bowl, pour whipping cream and cream of tartar.
- Mix at medium speed for about 20 minutes, or until very stiff peaks form.
- In separate bowl, combine condensed milk, pudding and water.
- Beat with mixer until smooth.
- Chill 5 minutes.
- Gently fold 1/4 of pudding mixture into whipped cream mixture.
- Gently fold remaining amount of pudding mixture into whipped cream mixture.
- Chill until set.
- Delicious - not for the calorie conscious