Grilled Stuffed Mushrooms
- 8 fresh mushrooms, cleaned and stems removed
- Butter or margarine, melted
- Cavendar's (A greek spice mix) to taste
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped onion
- 8 pieces of Mozzerella cheese
- Brush melted butter over mushrooms.
- Sprinkle Cavendar's over mushrooms.
- Saute green pepper and onions in about 3 tbsp (45 ml) butter until green pepper is soft.
- Add Cavendar's to taste to saute mix.
- Fill mushrooms with mix, pour some of the butter from saute mix into mushrooms.
- Place a piece of Mozzerella cheese on top.
- Place on grill
- Grill until cheese is melted and mushrooms are soft (the time will depend on the heat and the size of the mushrooms - usually 10 minutes)
- Option: Place mushrooms in baking pan and bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) until mushrooms are soft, about 15 mintues.