- Cheri McGregor
Serves/Makes:8 to 10
- 1 pint whipping cream (make sure it is COLD)
- 1 bottle of chocolate sauce (like the kind you for
- chocolate syrup like Hershey's or Nestles Quik)
- Whip the cream until it is nice and fluffy but stiff peaks have not yet formed.
- Slowly pour the chocolate sauce in until it is a light brown color or to taste.
- Chill and serve.
- Tip: Make sure you drizzle the sauce slowly, or you may end up w/ a syrupy too chocolatey mess.
- You may also substitute strawberry syrup for a strawberry mousse (but I wouldn't suggest the
- caramel, it taste kind of off)
- This is the quickest recipe I've ever used for chocolate mousse, it's easy, and about as tasty a chocolate mousse you can find.