- Sissy Hutching
Serves/Makes:1 per person
- chicken breast (I use boneless)
- lemon juice
- chunky salsa (your choice)
- Monteray Jack cheese
- Lay one piece of chicken on foil.
- Pour about 1 tsp (5 ml). of lemon juice on chicken.
- Layer 1 or 2 slices of onion, 1 tbsp (15 ml). mushrooms and then 1/2 cup (125 ml) chunky salsa.
- Wrap chicken in foil and grill until done.(I use our grill outside.)
- When chicken is done, put a slice of cheese on top and let melt.
- My kids love this. It is healthy, low in fat,
and cholesterol. I ate something close to this
at a restaurant and tried to copy it. This, I
think even tastes better.