- 1 lb (.5 kg) of gram flour
- 150 ml of cold water
- salt and plenty of pepper
- mix gram flour with water gradually
- add salt and pepper
- place into oven
- 160 degrees (70 C.) celsium until it coagulates into a thick sponge
- This recipe is the typical Gibraltarian recipe.
Many years ago, a vendor used to sell it in the
streets of Gibraltar. He placed the dish on his
head and people bought it off him. Of course,
Calentita means ""the warm one"" in Spanish, as
Spanish is one of our languages.