- JON A. TAYLOR
- 1 egg
- a dash of salt, pepper and cinnamon
- 1 or two slices American cheese
- 1 hamburger bun
- 1-inch thick sliced sausage
- In small bowl beat together egg, salt, pepper and cinnamon.
- Pour onto hot place or skillet.
- At the same time flatten the sausage very flat and fry it next to the egg.
- When sausage is fried, cut it up and sprinkle it on the eggs.
- Put the cheese over the sausage and egg and roll the egg like an omelette.
- Then put it on the hamburger bun.
- My wife works day time and I work night time so I make up experiments with my cooking and came
up with this. I found it to be very good, although it may be fattening--but then, I could use some.