- Madolyn R.
- 2 8 oz (224 grm). packages cream cheese
- 1 can chili, no beans
- 1 lb (.5 kg). shredded cheddar cheese
- tostitos or other tortilla chips
- Soften cream cheese in microwave safe casserole dish and spread evenly on bottom of dish.
- Add can of chili and spread evenly.
- Top with cheddar cheese.
- Heat on high in microwave for 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese on top is melted.
- Serve with tostitos.
May be served as an appetizer.
Also used for a main dish with shredded lettuce and chopped tomatoes on the side.