- 4 medium chicken breasts, deboned and flattened
- 1/2 pound mozarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 tbsp (4 ml) butter or substitute
- 2 pounds fresh pasta noodles
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- After flattening breasts sprinkle liberally with mozarella.
- Fold over and seal in cheese.
- Brush on butter and put in baking dish and into 350 degree (175 C.) preheated oven for 30-45 min.
- Serve over boiled pasta with mushroom soup.
- Season to taste with garnish of garlic and herbs.
- After searching the net, I could not find the
recipe I was thinking about cooking, so here is
what I had in mind. I hope this is not plagarism.