- 2 - 2-1/2 lbs (1.1 kg). chicken parts
- 4 large potatoes (quartered)
- 1 lb (.5 kg). sausage (I like to use hot)
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) paprika
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) dried parsley
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) butter
- In 9 inch X 13 inch pan place cut up chicken parts.
- Place quartered potatoes in pan.
- Place sausage in pan.
- Mix paprika, ground black pepper and dried parsley.
- sprinkle over chicken, potatoes and sausage.
- Dot with butter.
- Bake in 350 degree (175 C.) ferinhiet oven for 45 - 60 minuites.