- J Thomas
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 package Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1 large bottle Russian salad dressing
- 1 8-oz. jar apricot jam
- cooked white rice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Mix together Russian dressing, Lipton soup mix, and apricot jam in a large casserole dish.
- (I usually like to use oval dishes--they seem to work best.)
- Add chicken breasts.
- Cover and cook for 45 minutes to one hour.
- Stir about every 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve over white rice.
- Comes from recipe received at a church gathering.
It has been modified slightly.