Grandma Shirley's Sin Pie
- Joy Thady : email@example.com
- 1 cup (225 ml) of flour
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped pecans
- 1 stick of butter; melted
- 1st layer:
- 1 cup (225 ml) of confectioners sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) of Cool Whip
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese
- 2nd Layer:
- 1 package chocolate instant pudding
- 2-1/8 cups (500 ml) of milk
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) cocoa
- 1 package vanilla instant pudding
- Crust: Mix ingredients well and spread in 9 x 13 inch pie pan.
- Bake at 350 fo 20 minutes and let cool completely.
- 1st Layer: Beat all ingredients and spread on crust.
- 2nd Layer: Beat ingredients until smooth. Spread on top.
- Top with Cool Whip and refridgerate.