- Jerry Turley
- 4 hardboiled eggs, peeled
- 1 pound ground sausage (whichever kind you like!)
- 1 raw egg
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) bread crumbs (plain)
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) salt
- Mix sausage, raw egg, salt and 1/4 cup (60 ml) of crumbs thoroughly.
- Divide into 4 portions.
- Make patties from portions.
- Wrap patties around hard boiled eggs being careful to leave no thin spots or cracks.
- Roll wrapped eggs in seasoned bread crumbs.
- Place on broiler pan (allows grease to drain while cooking).
- Place in preheated 375 degree (200 C.) oven for 30 minutes.
- The coating that the eggs are rolled in is never
the same twice when I cook. I use dried onion
bits,,crushed cheese flavored crackers or
Wheatsworth Crackers, crushed for some variations.