Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- Bret Bagne
- 2 cups (475 ml) cooked chopped boneless chicken
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 small can of diced mild green chiles
- 1 cup (225 ml) cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (225 ml) Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 package medium size flour tortillas
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- Olives, sliced
- In a medium bowl mix the cans of soup and chiles.
- In a 9 x 13 inch casserole dish, layer a small amount of soup mixture to keep first layer from sticking to the pan.
- Layer sliced tortillas, soup mix, cheese, and onions, until done.
- Add sliced black olives on top.
- Cook in a 350 degree (175 C.) oven for about 45 minutes or until hot and bubbly.