- Lena Freij
Serves/Makes:12 big pieces
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) of vegetable oil
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) milk
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) cocoa powder
- 2 cups (475 ml) flour
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) baking powder
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) baking soda
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 1 cup (225 ml) boiling water
- Mix eggs and sugar.
- Then add the milk, oil, and the remaining ingredients (except for the boiling water), blending them well together.
- Finally add the boiling water, using a spoon mix the batter in one direction.
- The batter should not be thick.
- Pour into a greased 9 inch pan and bake in at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 45-50 minutes.
- It is easy and delicious. Enjoy it.