- Linda Engbarth Weissert
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). ham, all visible fat removed, cut into 1" cubes and processed finely in food processor
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) sweet pickle relish (Heinz, of course) - more or less according to taste
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) mayonnaise (you can use low fat) - more or less according to taste
- After processing ham to consistency desired, simply add and mix the rest of the ingredients right in the food processor.
- This is quick, easy and ready in minutes. You can double this.
- Spread on bread for good old-fashioned ham salad sandwiches just like you used to get at Isaly's.
- Hey, I hope you're going to serve ham salad sandwiches to cheer on the Steelers on Sunday when they beat the Broncos.
- GO STEELERS!
- (and 49ers - ed.)
- This is a Pittsburgh, PA favorite.