- Donna A.
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) shredded cucmber
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) cream cheese
- dash dill
- dash garlic powder
- 2 tsp (10 ml) minced green onion
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- Drain cucumber on paper towel.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheee, dill, garlic powder, and 1 tsp (5 ml) onion.
- Add cucumber.
- Cover and refrigerate 20 minutes or more.
- Rinse and dry tomatoes, cut off tops, scoop out pulp.
- Invert on paper towel to drain.
- Spoon cheese mixture into tomato shells, garnish with remaining onion.
- An easy recipe with cream cheese filling.