- Darlene Stanley of Kouts, IN
Serves/Makes:6 hearty helpings
- 1 stick margarine
- 1 large onion
- 1 large head of cabbage
- 4 cups (950 ml) kluski noodles
- salt and pepper
- I use a big electric skillet for this recipe.
- Brown chopped onion in the stick of margarine.
- Cut up your cabbage and add to above.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook your noodles according to package directions.
- When noodles are done add to cabbage mixture.
- Cook until cabbage is tender.
- When I want to make a complete meal of this, I add boiled potatoes and smoked sausage (cut to small pieces) to the cabbage mixture.
- This is a real favorite of my family's. If I don't have the kluski noodles,
I will use the small egg noodles instead. You want your noodles to be like