- Creamy Fruit Salad
- Karen Jourdan Bauch
- 2 cans fruit cocktail
- 4 large, firm bananas
- 2 boxes Jello instant vanilla pudding
- 4 cups (950 ml) cold milk
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped pecans
- Prepare pudding as directed on the box.
- Chill 7 minutes.
- Slice bananas into 1/2 inch rounds.
- Drain fruit cocktail thoroughly.
- Slowly blend fruit into the pudding.
- Make sure fruit is evenly distributed throughout the pudding.
- Chill 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle nuts on top and serve.
- This dish must be served the day you make it. It does not keep well in
the refridgerator for long periods of time.