- 16 oz (448 grm). bowtie pasta
- 2 skinned and boned chicken breast halves, thinly sliced
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). bottle of Caeser dressing, divided
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 10 oz (280 grm). package frozen sugar snap peas
- 1 carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 cup (225 ml) fresh spinach, torn up
- Cook pasta according to package directions, keep warm.
- Saute chicken in 3 tbsp (45 ml) of dressing in a large nonstick skillet 4 to 5 minutes or until almost done.
- Add sliced green onions, frozen peas, and carrots, cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
- Toss mixture with pasta, and serve on bed of spinach with remaining dressing.