- 1 lb (.5 kg). chicken breast, boned and cubed, uncooked
- 2 cups (475 ml) sour cream
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2 6 oz (168 grm). pkgs. dried beef, chopped fine
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 small cans mushrooms, drained
- 4 oz (112 grm). shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8 buttermilk biscuits
- Stir together all ingredients, except cheese and buttermilk biscuits.
- Pour in lightly buttered casserole dish.
- Cover dish and bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 3 hours.
- Serve over large, buttermilk biscuits.
- Sprinkle with shredded mozzerella cheese right before serving.
- My family loves this rich tasting casserole. Make a double batch. It
usually taste better the second day. Yum!