- 1 pkg (20 oz (560 grm).) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 4 oz (112 grm). cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml). sugar
- 1 Tbsp (15 ml). milk
- 3-1/2 Cups (825 ml) Cool Whip
- Pizza Toppings:
- Sliced fruit
- chopped nuts
- chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Press dough into greased 12 inch pizza pan.
- Bake 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Cool in pan on wire rack.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and milk with wire whisk until smooth.
- Gently stir in 2 cups (475 ml) of the Cool Whip. Spread on cookie crust.
- Garnish with toppings.
- Use rest of Cool whip to decorate top. Refrigerate.