- Quick pasta and chicken dish
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, cut in 1 inch pieces
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). bottle caesar salad dressing
- 2 carrots, sliced
- broccoli florets
- 1 box medium shells
- chopped mushrooms, if desired
- Cut chicken in small pieces and place in a bowl.
- Add caesar dressing,cover, and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Spray frying pan with cooking spray, add chicken and dressing and cook about 10 minutes.
- Boil shells, adding carrots and broccoli to same pot.
- Drain, mix chicken with shells and vegetables.
- If using mushrooms add to pan when cooking chicken.
This can also be served cold as a salad after cooking.