- Jo Kervin
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). can tomato sauce
- 1 tsp (5 ml). italian seasoning
- 1 tsp (5 ml). garlic powder
- 1 cup (225 ml) corn flake crumbs
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp (5 ml) dry parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 chicken breasts, deboned
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup (225 ml) mozzerella cheese
- Mix tomato sauce, italian seasoning, and garlic powder in saucepan.
- Cover and cook 10 minutes, then let simmer.
- Mix corn flakes, parmesan cheese, and parsley.
- Dip chicken in egg, then in crumbs, cover and bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 25 minutes.
- Pour on tomato sauce and bake another 10 minutes, then add mozzerella cheese and serve.