- A great dish for company
- Karen Jourdan Bauch
- 3 large boneless chicken breasts
- 3 sweet bell peppers
- 6 large mushrooms
- 1 can sliced pineapple or 1 fresh pineapple
- 2 ripe but firm tomatoes
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) soy sauce
- 1 cup (225 ml) pineapple juice
- Cut chicken into 1 inch cubes.
- Place cubes into soy sauce/pineapple mixture.
- Marinate for 2 hours.
- Wash bell peppers and cut into 1 inch squares.
- Slice mushrooms in half.
- Slice pineapple into 1 inch squares.
- Slice tomatoes into salad wedges.
- Using wooden or metal skewers, place an equal number of each ingredient onto skewers. Try to make it look as appetizing as you can.
- Cook over medium grill until chicken is thoroughly done.
- My brother made these at a barbecue a couple of years ago. He made enough
for an army and still had his guests begging for more.