- Tasty, easy fruit cobbler
- Karen Jourdan Bauch
- 1 can fruit pie filling of your choice (I like cherry myself)
- 1 cup (225 ml) self-rising flour
- 1 cup (225 ml) granulated sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) whole milk
- Mix together all ingredients except pie filling.
- Pour into a deep baking dish or casserole.
- Pour pie filling directly on top of batter. Don't worry, it's supposed to sink to the bottom. DO NOT STIR!
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 1 hour or until top is golden brown.
- This dessert takes about 5 minutes to prepare. It's very good and so
easy you could fix it everynight. Kid's adore it!