- Karen Jourdan Bauch
- 1 10 count can of bisquits
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 2 cups (475 ml) shredded mozzarella cheese.
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). oregano
- 2 tsp (10 ml). garlic powder or garlic salt.
- 1 tsp (5 ml). onion powder
- Separate bisquits and press flat or roll flat with a rolling pin.
- Turn up the outer edges in order to hold other ingredients.
- Mix together tomato sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, and oregano. Adjust seasoning to your taste.
- Place sauce inside of biscuit rounds until it is almost full.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake at 400 degrees (200 C.) until biscuit dough is golden brown, and cheese is bubbly, approximately 9 minutes.
- If you like, you may top these pizza snacks with pepperoni, sausage,
peppers, onion, mushrooms, black olives, etc. Kids will love this