- 6 slices bread
- 1 pound pork sausage
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml) pepper
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) shredded cheese
- 2 cups (475 ml) half-n-half
- Remove crust from bread and spread with margarine. Place bread in 9 inch x 13 inch greased casserole.
- Cook sausage and drain well.
- Spoon over the bread and sprinkle with cheese.
- Combine eggs, half-n-half, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Pour over cheese and sausage.
- Cover and chill overnight. Remove from refrigerator 15 minutes before baking.
- Uncover and cook at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 45 minutes or until set.