- A wonderful tuna salad
- Karen Jourdan Bauch
- 2 cans tuna in water
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- 3 medium celery stalks, ends cut off
- 1 onion (optional)
- 1 carrot
- 4 tbsp (60 ml). mayonaise or salad dressing
- Drain tuna thoroughly.
- Place in food processor.
- Cut remaining ingredients so that they can be put into food processor.
- Add mayonaise or salad dressing.
- Blend in food processor until desired consistency is reached.
- Serve on lettuce, or in a sandwich.
- Kim DeVoe's mom used to make this for us when we were teenagers. I
remember thinking it was the best tuna salad I had ever had.