- non-alcoholic beverage
- Karen Jourdan Bauch
Serves/Makes:serves 1 12oz. drink
- 1 12 oz (336 grm). can of V-8
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). Worcestershire sauce
- Dash Tobasco Sauce
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). black pepper
- 1 celery stalk, washed and trimmed
- Set celery aside.
- Stir together remaining ingredients.
- Pour over ice.
- Place celery stalk in drink.
- My dad used to fix this version of the Bloody Mary for me when I was a
child. I loved it then and I love it now. It's fabulous for those who
abstain from alcohol.