- One of the family's favorites.
- Darlene Stanley of Kouts, IN
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- 3 packages taco seasoning
- 3 lbs (1.4 kg). ground chuck or round
- 2 cans cream of celery soup
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) sour cream
- mozzarella cheese
- mild cheddar cheese
- 1 package burrito-size flour tortillas
- sour cream, for topping
- Brown beef and drain.
- Add taco seasoning, celery soup and sour cream. (Make sure it's creamy)
- Take big flour burritos and fill the center with meat mixture and roll.
- Place in long large casserole dish that has been sprayed with pam.
- I usually have 6 to 8 filled in the pan.
- Spread any remaining meat over the top then top with mozzarella and cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) until bubbly and light brown, about 30 minutes.
- Top with anything you would on your tacos.
- Real easy and real filling. They are so good we don't even usually put
anything on them except sour cream. Again a family favorite.
You may add cooked chicken instead of the beef also.