- Great for breakfast as a coffee cake especially when you have morning company.
- Darlene Stanley of Kouts, IN
- 1 lb (.5 kg). bag pecans
- 18 frozen rolls (you can find these in the frozen food section. They usually come in a bag of 36 - made by Rhodes)
- 1 box butterscotch (not instant)
- 1 cup (225 ml) brown sugar
- 4 oz (112 grm). margarine
- Spray a bundt pan with cooking spray, or grease with butter.
- Spread pecans in the pan.
- Over pecans, place 18 frozen rolls around the pan.
- Sprinkle small box of butterscotch pudding on top of above.
- Sprinkle brown sugar around above.
- Melt margarine and drizzle over all.
- Place foil loosely over the pan and let rise in an unheated oven overnight (at least 8 hours.)
- The next morning punch down each roll with your finger and immediately bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 30 minutes.
- When it is done, let set just a couple minutes and then turn over bundt pan on a serving platter.
- If any liquid runs off, just spoon it bake over the bread.
- My sister-in-law, Marie Wiltfang, gave me this and it has been a very
requested recipe ever since.