- 2 loaves french bread, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 cup (225 ml) Hellman's mayonnaise
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 bunches green onions, chopped
- 3 jalapenos, chopped
- 1 can sliced black olives
- 2 cups (475 ml) shredded cheddar cheese
- Cream margarine and mayonnaise together.
- Stir in rest of ingredients and spread on split loaves of french bread.
- Bake at 325 until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Cut into appetizer size pieces.
- This goes great with lasagna or spaghetti.
For reduced fat version use light mayonnaise, light margarine
and lowfat cheese.