- 1 freezer bag per person (qt. size)
- 2 eggs per person
- diced green pepper
- diced onions
- diced ham
- cubed cheese
- Large pot boiling water
- Allow each person to fill a FREEZER bag with 2 eggs and 1 Tbsp (15 ml) of any of the above.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Shake well to combine all.
- Drop into boiling water and cook until set.
- Slide omelette out of bag onto plate.
- Our annual family reunion is usually held in a state park
where grills are available. This is always a hit especially
with the kids. No mess, no pots and pans to clean!